Meet Dr. Stanley Harper
Dr. Harper, a native of Michigan, completed his undergraduate studies in English at Northwestern University. From there he turned his focus to the field of medical arts at the Wayne State University School of Medicine. Following medical school, he went on to complete his General Surgery residency as well as his Plastic Surgery training in Chicago at the University of Illinois.
Dr. Harper’s training has provided him with extensive experience in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the body and face. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
If you would like to learn more about Dr. Stanley J. Harper, a board certified plastic surgeon in Indianapolis dedicated to your satisfaction, please contact SHarper Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery today!
- Board-certified Plastic Surgeon
- Nearly 20 years of experience creating natural results in Indianapolis and the Midwest
- Specializing in Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tucks, and Liposuction
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, with ABMS Maintenance of Certification
- Completed undergraduate studies at Northwestern University, with a Medical Degree from Wayne State University, and an eight-year residency & fellowship at University of Illinois
Education and Affiliations
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, General Surgery
Wayne State University, School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, Plastic Surgery
The American Board of Plastic Surgery
American Society of Plastics Surgeons
St. Vincent Hospital Carmel & Indianapolis, IN
St. Vincent Women’s Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
Riverview Health, Noblesville, IN
Hendricks Regional Health, Danville IN